Friday, July 06, 2007

All that I'm living for

NEW LAYOUT UP!
(Again) I know I just changed my layout recently,
but was vying to do up another. & Yeah, TADAAAA!
Credits, to Deviantart! So long since I last used images from there :D

Blogging style changed, you'll notice it soon. Ha ha,
I'll still photoblog btw. Dont rip, dont be a copycat. Be orginal!

Alright. Today was so much better than yesteday.
Like what he told me, "A better day tomorrow!" Indeed.
Hope his day went well, misses! <3

Kalis is so into Mariah Carey. He keeps yakking about Mariah the whole day to me okay.
He even memorised all the awards she won in specific years!

Look at the following pictures :)

His wallpaper.

Images from his file.

Today was pretty much a short one, cos its Friday!
Last period was Food & Nutrition. Fun, Mr Faizal treated us to green agar agar with pineapples.
:D YUM.
Went to JEC Kfc to have lunch. With 5 bestfriends, Shakila & Clara tagged along too!

Maths remedial. Mdm Chang's attitude was so super much better than yesterday okay. She didnt scold anyone today, at all.

CAMWHORE!

Places with stairs are nice to take photos.

Disgusting la. Actually it smells kinda nice :P

My longest seconday school bestie, loves!

People.

More people.

So many people!

Okay, if you all were wondering whats its all about. A group of Choir people were downstairs.
They were singing, & we're observing. Ha ha, look so serious.

Maths remedial.

Today's topic was Loci. Same old friday routine, mastery test & peer marking.
I got 18/20 for the test! So did Kalis. HOORAY :D

Haqim's taking his own life! :/

ME: Fasterrr, money or life?
HAQIM: Yah lah, or else I pok this thing into your head.
SIS: Uhh, I dont know? Money I guess.

Went home. Auditioned. Ate. Computered. Bathed. Did layout. Chatted.
Thats what I did once I stepped into the house.

GUIDES INITIATIVE ON TUESDAY!
Some angmoh Carpenter Tools' band is gonna come.
Carpenter Tools, ha ha. That name just cracks me up.
Guides! Full Uni on Tues, dont need to wear boots.
Gotta go, mum's yelling her head off.
Goodbye all! Comment on my new layout on my TagB. Thanks!

*Btw, I got a new CPU! That means no laggy comp, just fast fast speed!

No comments: